USA Today Crossword December 28 2021 Answers
Please find below all the USA Today Crossword December 28 2021 Answers. This is one of the most popular crossword puzzles available for both online and in print version. Today's puzzle (December 28 2021) has a total of 76 crossword clues. If you are stuck and are looking for help then you have come to the right place.
If you are done with the December 28 2021 USA Today Crossword Puzzle and are looking for older puzzles then we recommend you to visit the archive page.
Facts and Figures
- There are a total of 76 clues in the December 28 2021 USA Today Crossword puzzle.
- The shortest answer is ERA which contains 3 Characters.
- Period of history is the crossword clue of the shortest answer.
- The longest answer is DUDEWHERESMYCAR which contains 15 Characters.
- 2000 film about two stoners looking for a lost vehicle is the crossword clue of the longest answer.
- The unused letters in December 28 2021 USA Today Crossword puzzle are J,Q,V,X,Z