USA Today Crossword November 11 2021 Answers
Please find below all the USA Today Crossword November 11 2021 Answers. This is one of the most popular crossword puzzles available for both online and in print version. Today's puzzle (November 11 2021) has a total of 71 crossword clues. If you are stuck and are looking for help then you have come to the right place.
If you are done with the November 11 2021 USA Today Crossword Puzzle and are looking for older puzzles then we recommend you to visit the archive page.
Facts and Figures
- There are a total of 71 clues in the November 11 2021 USA Today Crossword puzzle.
- The shortest answer is MEH which contains 3 Characters.
- Whatever is the crossword clue of the shortest answer.
- The longest answer is PEANUTBUTTERCUP which contains 15 Characters.
- Chocolate treat that's geometrically a frustum is the crossword clue of the longest answer.
- The unused letters in November 11 2021 USA Today Crossword puzzle are J,Q,V,X,Z