USA Today Crossword October 19 2021 Answers
Please find below all the USA Today Crossword October 19 2021 Answers. This is one of the most popular crossword puzzles available for both online and in print version. Today's puzzle (October 19 2021) has a total of 78 crossword clues. If you are stuck and are looking for help then you have come to the right place.
If you are done with the October 19 2021 USA Today Crossword Puzzle and are looking for older puzzles then we recommend you to visit the archive page.
Facts and Figures
- There are a total of 78 clues in the October 19 2021 USA Today Crossword puzzle.
- The shortest answer is PAN which contains 3 Characters.
- David Rose's sexual orientation in Schitt's Creek for short is the crossword clue of the shortest answer.
- The longest answer is COFFEEGROUNDS which contains 13 Characters.
- Filters keep them out of espresso is the crossword clue of the longest answer.
- The unused letters in October 19 2021 USA Today Crossword puzzle are J,Q,V,X,Z