USA Today Crossword September 2 2022 Answers
Please find below all the USA Today Crossword September 2 2022 Answers. This is one of the most popular crossword puzzles available for both online and in print version. Today's puzzle (September 2 2022) has a total of 78 crossword clues. If you are stuck and are looking for help then you have come to the right place.
If you are done with the September 2 2022 USA Today Crossword Puzzle and are looking for older puzzles then we recommend you to visit the archive page.
Facts and Figures
- There are a total of 78 clues in the September 2 2022 USA Today Crossword puzzle.
- The shortest answer is RYE which contains 3 Characters.
- Grain used to make pumpernickel is the crossword clue of the shortest answer.
- The longest answer is PRIMEMERIDIAN which contains 13 Characters.
- Dividing line at zero longitude is the crossword clue of the longest answer.
- The unused letters in September 2 2022 USA Today Crossword puzzle are K,Q,V